1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page) Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 4 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: minimum 5 references nor older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Health Care in Children and Adolescents
Based upon current evidence-based research
1. Introduction (1/2 page)
1. Explain how cultural competence improves health outcomes (1 page).
Identify the differences between cultural awareness, cultural sensitivity, and cultural competence.
2. Discuss why geographic regions, such as Appalachia, are often associated with a particular culture.
3. For each factor, give an example of how a particular culture Cuban may affect the health and development of a pediatric patient (1 page).
a. Health Beliefs
b. Health Customs
c. Religious Beliefs
d. Dietary Customs
4. Conduct a brief cultural self-assessment that includes- Cuban (1 page):
a. What culture do you identify with?
b. How does your culture view diversity?
c. Explain the impact of your culture on healthcare decisions.
d. Explain how your culture views the dying process.
e. Are there any particular customs, foods, holidays, and beliefs that strongly represent your culture?
5. Conclusion (1/2 page)
Part 2: Health Care in Children and Adolescents
Culture affects our view of health, wellness, illness, and death. As a Primary Care Provider, it is essential you have some awareness of your patient’s and family’s culture. Studies have shown that incorporating cultural awareness and sensitivity significantly improves patient compliance.
1. How does this culture view health promotion and disease prevention (such as immunizations)?
2. How does this culture’s spiritual beliefs impact the view of health?
3. How does this culture affect your patient care?
b. Patient education
c. Anticipatory guidance
d. Treatments such as medications
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more