– 3 pages each document. [EXCLUDING reference page and title page]
– You will review both quantitative and qualitative research.
– Please use APA formatting and include the following information:
– Introduction/Background: Provide context for the research article. What led the author(s) to write the piece? What key concepts were explored?
– Were there weaknesses in prior research that led the author to the current hypothesis or research question?
– Methodology: Describe how the data was gathered and analyzed. What research questions or hypotheses were the researchers trying to explore? What statistical analysis was used?
– Study Findings and Results: What were the major findings from the study? Were there any limitations?
– Conclusions: Evaluate the article in terms of significance, research methods, readability, and the implications of the results. Does the piece lead to further study? Are there different methods you would have chosen based on what you read? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the article in terms of statistical analysis and application? (This is where a large portion of weightage covered.)
– References -The sample journals attached (2) and any other as per the paper.
NOTE: Please find the two attachments for sample peer-reviewed journals. We will need to review the 2 papers one is qualitative and the other is quantitative.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more