Week 2 discussion- Questions
1. What does an IEP mean to you? Do you think that it enhances learning abilities among students with disabilities?
2. How many students do you have in your classroom have IEP? Do you see any improvement in students that can be associated with IEP implementation? How do you come up with your lesson plan? Do you collaborate with other teachers to develop it?
3. Why do you think collaboration is essential for special teachers with their colleagues and students with disabilities? What is your role in supporting students with disabilities with their learning abilities? What is your take on parent participation and inclusion in developing a student’s IEP?
4. What challenges do you face while developing students’ IEP?
5. How often do you change or review a student’s IEP? In case of improvements, do students continue using the same IEP, or they get new IEP?
6. What is your take on teaching students with a disability? Do you think that they should be integrated with other students without disabilities or be taught in their special classrooms?
7. What motivates you to be a teacher, and more so to deal with students with disabilities despite it being difficult? Given a chance, would you want to continue working with and helping students with disabilities or become a regular teacher in a typical classroom?
8. How do you manage to serve students in both a regular classroom and in a particular classroom? How do you divide your attention between different student needs and interests simultaneously?
9. Have you ever been in a position where you disagreed with others IEP members on the student’s needs? How did you resolve the issue to ensure the wellbeing of the student?
10. How do you ensure that your lessons meet the state-level standards? How do you ensure that all students with disabilities are cared for and have access to special services and equipment necessary for their learning?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more