Discussion Question 1（1 page, 1 reference）
Discuss a research design using observation for each of the following situations:
A bank wishes to collect data on the number of customer services and the frequency of customer use of these services.
A state government wishes to determine the driving public’s use of seat belts.
An overnight package delivery service wishes to observe delivery workers beginning at the moment when they stop the truck, continuing through the delivery of the package, and ending at the moment when they return to the truck.
1- Present three unidimensional and three multidimensional abstract concepts. Explain why these concepts have either one or more than one dimension.
2- Provide an operational definition of the concept of service quality and develop questions that would measure service quality.
3- Define each of the following concepts, and then operationally define each one by providing correspondence rules between the definition and the scale:
o Purchasing intention for an iPhone
o Consumer involvement with cars
o A workaholic
Question 3:（1 page, 1 reference）
After completing this lesson, students should be able to:
● Demonstrate an understanding of and relevance to your academic career by making a connection between knowledge learned in the classroom and practical problems in an off-campus work environment.
● Identify your strengths, weaknesses, and areas of interest, based on your practical work experience.
● Develop and organize interview questions and arrange an interview session.
Discussion information: This interview is related to the internship course and if possible, to the subject matter of the business course you are enrolled in. You will be scheduling an interview for this assignment. Conduct the 10-minute interview before next week’s assignment is due. Schedule a time and place for the interview in person, or arrange to conduct it remotely using the phone, or meeting software like Zoom.
*While optional, if photographs are used during the interview, complete a release form found in the resources file and email the complete form to the instructor.
Discussion Question – CLO 1, CLO 3, CLO 5
● Prepare 3 to 5 questions for your interview about your subject’s position, responsibilities and practices. Use two different types of interview/survey questions if possible, obtained through your investigation of research question formats, such as open-ended, rank, and Likert scale questions that would work in your interview.
● In the Week 4 discussion forum, submit (upload) the interview questions you would like to ask your subject for the class to review and discuss and/or you may upload your questions as an attachment to the DQ by using the instructions in the GAP Course. This is an opportunity for you and your peers to assist each other. Be sure to respond to a peer.
● Arrange to interview a manager or a supervisor of a department at the company where you intern or a student peer and confirm that you have arranged it. If you want to conduct the interview at a different company, please obtain approval from your professor. Do not interview the same subject from a previous course.
Be sure to make entries in your journal each week about your experiences.
question 4:(1 page, 1 reference)
● You will upload the total interview in the Week 5 assignment file for the professor.
● In the Week 5 discussion forum you will describe the main points of the interview content and experience.
● Conduct the Interview. Share with the class a document summary of the interview content in the Week 5 discussion (you can upload a file attachment or place a description in the discussion and converse with your classmates about the interview.)
● What are some of the major observations you made in regard to your interview; were you satisfied with the information gained during the interview?
● What are some of your own personal strengths and weaknesses related to the interview process?
Be sure to make entries in your journal about the Interview.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more