[Type text] [Type text] [Type text]
HRM2120 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR
TRIMESTER 1, 2021
This is an online exam
All students must submit their answers in an MS Word document uploaded to Moodle by the given date – Tuesday 8th June 11:59pm
MATERIALS SUPPLIED BY THE INSTITUTE:
MATERIALS PERMITTED IN EXAMINATION:
TOTAL MARKS: 40
CONTRIBUTION TO OVERALL MARK: 40%
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Upload your completed answers on an MSWord document to Moodle
2. This paper consists of two parts (A and B).
· Part A consists of five short answer questions of six marks each. Answer ANY four of the five questions from Part A
· Part B consists of one compulsory question worth 16 marks. You must answer this question.
You should upload your answer as a separate MSWord document
Part A: Please answer four (4) of the five (5) questions (worth 6 marks each = 24 marks in total).
Aim to write approximately 200-300 words in each of your answers. Some bullet points are acceptable.
1. Stress is an inevitable part of modern living and something that we all deal with on a daily basis. Give three examples of organisational stressors (3 marks) and what their consequences can be for the individual and the organisation (3 marks).
2. Almost all organisations have an identifiable structure. Describe the three most common forms of structure (3marks) and explain the strengths and weaknesses of each (3marks).
3. List six of the most common types (bases) of power in organisations (3 marks). Give examples to illustrate each of these (3 marks).
4. Communication is often misused as a term and misunderstood as a phenomenon. What do you understand it to mean (2 marks) and why is it crucial in organisations (4 marks).
5. In any organisation there will be physical manifestations of culture. Give three examples of these (3 marks) and indicate what each might tell you about the culture of the particular organisation (3 marks).
PART B: Please answer the one (1) compulsory question worth 16 marks – 16 marks in total.
Aim to write approximately 500-700 words in your answer. Some bullet points are acceptable.
Imagine that you have been engaged as a Management Consultant in an organisation that has been experiencing “Leadership Problems”. You have been asked to produce a short paper (500-700 words) on the different approaches to leadership (4 marks) possible alternatives to traditional leadership (2 marks) and what types of roles their leaders might focus on in future (2 marks). You should also mention how leaders should deal with the different types of conflict that have arisen in the organisation (8 marks).
END OF EXAM PAPER
HRM2120 ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR Page 3 of 3
310 King Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 8663 7188
E [email protected]
Ozford Institute of Higher Education
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more