1. Identify three (3) job requirements (e.g., needed certifications, previous work experience, external influences, etc.) that could apply to your chosen scenario. (Examine the job openings in your business scenario; then identify at least 3 key job requirements related to these openings. Briefly discuss why you identified these requirements.)
A. Determine two (2) ways these requirements could impact staffing at your organization. (Briefly discuss two ways the job requirements identified above will affect your staffing plan.)
B. Next, suggest one (1) strategy that you could utilize to ensure that all applicants meet the identified job requirements for your organization. (How will you ensure applicants have the job requirements? Can you measure applicant knowledge? Will you require them to demonstrate skills? Are their applicable certifications or degrees?)
C. Justify your response.
2. Outline a long-term recruitment plan that contains at least four (4) components, is aligned with your company’s recruitment strategy, but also addresses possible job skill or credential shortages. Note:Consider concepts such as succession planning and hiring retirees. Consider your emphasis on internal vs. external recruiting, job posting, and individual development initiatives.
3. Describe three (3) branding strategies that you would employ to attract qualified applicants to your organization.
A. Next, suggest three (3) communication methods that you would utilize to reach out to applicants. (Note: review your openings and compare these to the requirements you identified; next, consider the most effective way to reach potential applicants most likely to possess these requirements. Explain how each method will be most effective at meeting your needs.)
B. Predict the outcome of integrating your branding strategies and communication methods at your organization. Provide a rationale for your response.
4. Determine two (2) selection processes for recruiting new employees that could apply to your chosen scenario and then:
A. Identify five (5) selection criteria that you could use when hiring new employees.
B. Next, analyze the effect of the five (5) identified selection criteria on long-term employee retention and preservation of organizational knowledge.
C. Justify your response.
5. Suggest two (2) assessment methods that you could employ to select new employees for your organization and then:
A. Analyze the validity and reliability of each method in regards to the job your organization is offering.
B. Next, identify four (4) job predictors that you believe can assess candidates’ knowledge, skills, abilities, and other skills and experiences (KSAO’s).
C. Provide support for your rationale.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more