Critical Analysis Lab and Discussion Board: Death Row in Texas
No unread replies.No replies.
Go to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice web page listing death row inmates: Texas Department of Criminal Justice Death Row Information (Links to an external site.)
(Links to an external site.)Answer the following questions:
1. What percent of Texas death row inmates are male and female?
2. Using the inmates date of birth listed and the “Date Received” columns—analyze the age range of death row inmates. Do you see any pattern(s) emerge?
3. What percent of death row inmates are White, Black, Hispanic, Asian or Other?
4. Drawing from your textbook reading, discuss how the demographics of death row inmates in Texas compare to the overall patterns of arrests and convictions found in the research reported in your textbook (Chapter 7, section 7.1.3)
5. Look through some of the “offender information” links. Choose one inmate to profile.
5a. Discuss his or her profile. Search for additional information on their case to see what more you can find out and share. What made you choose this inmate to discuss?
6. Your personal thoughts/reactions to the data you analyzed.
Minimum requirements: Initial post: 3-4 paragraphs using complete sentences. Questions 1-4 can be answered in one paragraph. Questions 5 and 6 should be separate paragraphs (or more depending on what you find). Response to a classmate: 1 full paragraph moving beyond “that’s interesting” or “I chose the same person.” Elaborate on the findings or concepts from the textbooks.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more