After reading the selection fromCaring,by Nel Noddings, to the following questions. Please give complete answers in complete sentences.
1. What is the difference between what Noddings calls “natural caring” and “ethical caring”?
2. How does moral obligation and a moral ideal, and how are the two concepts related?
3. Does Noddings believe in the supererogatory? Why or why not?
4. What does Noddings think is the problem with “universal” understandings of ethics, like ethics based on universal justice or universal love?
5. How does Noddings understand “right” and “wrong”?
6. According to Noddings, what is the problem with the idea of ?
7. What does Noddings think is the danger of to ethics?
8. How do men and women tend to , according to Noddings? In particular, what does Noddings mean by saying that “women have no need of a conceptualized God”?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more