1. What is bias, and how does it differ from perspective?
2. Why do many feminists complain that traditional ethics is biased toward men?
3. Describe Lawrence Kohlberg’s model of moral development. Why did it was an example of male bias in ethical thinking?
4. What is thejustice perspective,and why is it significant to feminist thinkers?
5. What is the difference betweendescriptiveandprescriptivetheories? Which is Kohlberg’s?
6. What is the difference between theatomic modelof the self and therelational model? Which is emphasized in feminist ethics?
7. What iscare,and how is it central to feminist ethics?
8. What ispartiality,and how is it central to ?
9. What does it mean to say that care ethics isparticularistic?
10. Why do many critics feel that care ethics is inappropriate for public life?
11. Why do many critics feel that care ethics is inappropriate for abusive relationships?
12. Why do many critics feel that care ethics might actually be bad for women?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more