Answer the Discussion Board board questions in paragraph form.
1. Give examples of implied and express consent to medical treatment in a hospital emergency room situation.
2. A patient has just been informed by the physician that she must have a hysterectomy and that there is a question of malignancy. As she leaves the office and you schedule her for hospital admission, she comments: “The doctor makes me feel so good about this. She says that I will be out of the hospital in four days and on my own within a week. Isn’t she a wonderful person? She says that I will be completely cured following my surgery.” How would you handle this situation?
3. A health-care-inventory-system/”>16-year-old male comes to the office without an appointment and asks to see the physician because he thinks that he has AIDS. He does not wish to give you his name, parents’ names, or address. You have seen him around town and know that he is a local resident. The physician is not available, but you expect her within an hour. As the agent of the physician, what is your responsibility in this situation?
These resources provide additional information about minors making health care decisions:
• Jackson, M. K., Burns, K. K., & Richter, M. S. (2014, June 26). Confidentiality and treatment decisions of minor clients: A health care professional’s dilemma & policy makers challenge. Singerplus, 3. Retrieved from 33Thttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4094761/33T
• The American Civil Liberties Union of Ohio. (2014). Your health: A guide for teens and the law (7th ed.). Retrieved from 33Thttp://www.acluohio.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/TeenHealthGuide.pdf33T
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more