The last paper of the course is a final product represents an authentic demonstration competency, because it allows you to reflect on what you learned in this course and apply it to your life and future career. To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to apply what you have learned in this course and should include several of the following course objectives:
1. Define and explain basic Industrial/Organizational Psychology terms and concepts
2. Demonstrate knowledge and application of major concepts and theoretical perspectives as well as historical and future trends in I/O Psychology
3. Apply an understanding of ethical codes of behavior as they relate to the field of I/OPsychology
4. Demonstrate an understanding of research methodology as it relates to I/O Psychology
5. Use critical and creative thinking as well as skeptical inquiry to address issues related to the field of I/OPsychology
6. Demonstrate critical thinking skills through detection of correct and faulty applications of I/O psychological principles and theories.
Main Elements Should be about Diversity
1. Background/situation of your selected topic
2. Key subtopics
3. Method of research
5. Discussion (including your views, opinions, andobservations)
6. Closing comments**
**Also make sure to answer the following questions in the closing comments of your paper:
What did you learn from your research?
How does this new knowledge change your perceptions of Industrial/Organizational Psychology?
How can you use what you have learned in your personal life and/or work life?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more