521 Week 8 Discussion Board and Tenets Essay
Week 8 Nine Tenets Essay
Reviewing Appendix B in Butts, choose two of the Nine Tenets of the Code of Ethics for Nurses and describe how you will personally apply each tenet in the practice setting with your patients. Describe in detail the purpose of the tenet and provide examples of the tenet applied in practice. Explain why it is important to uphold the tenet in maximizing the quality of patient care and identify how it enhances your own practice as a nurse.
Your paper should be 2 pages.
Include a title page and a reference page to cite your text. Adhere to APA formatting throughout and cite any outside sources you may use.
Discussion Prompt #1
· Describe a clinical situation in which a registered nurse may encounter moral distress. Answer the AACN’s Four A’s found on page 84 in your Butts and Rich text to further explain the situation, and the possible mitigation strategies.
Discussion Prompt #2
· Describe different ways that social media use can violate ethical nursing practices. How can ethical social media use be beneficial to health care professionals and their patients?
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
• Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
• No wordy, vague or poorly constructed sentences
• Clearly written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling and/or punctuation errors.
• Assignments with proper syntax, that demonstrates mastery of the subject, and with clear organization flow.
• Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e. APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
• Proper page numbering, heading, spacing and margins.
• Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
• Plagiarism free guaranteed work.
• Expert proofreading.
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more