DescriptionListed below is the context, task, and detailed steps to complete the feasibility report. I have attached the original TASK SHEET and a HIGH-LEVEL RESPONSE for a similar task. Please keep in mind that this high-level response is not to be replicated, just closely followed so you have a good understanding of what you should be doing. You must follow the specific task described below in the Task Sheet.pdf as that is the one specific to my task.
Virgin Australia is the second largest airline in Australia. Covid-19 has devastated the tourism industry domestically and abroad, particularly Virgin Australia, which has resulted in its decision to enter into voluntary administration. Bain Capital has now acquired the business and is looking to improve the airline’s performance.
Create a feasibility report for Bain Capital, the new owners of Virgin Australia. Your report should examine two repositioning strategies to improve stakeholder satisfaction, effectiveness, and competitiveness. Use the stimulus material and some additional research about Virgin Australia and its associated industry to:
● describe the business environment and situation relating to repositioning the business
● explain the business concepts, strategies and processes relating to influences for repositioning Virgin Australia
● select data and information from the stimulus to analyse the business situation of Virgin Australia using two analytical tools
● interpret relationships, patterns and trends from the analysis to draw conclusions about the implications of repositioning Virgin Australia
● evaluate two repositioning strategies in relation to competitiveness, effectiveness and stakeholder satisfaction
● make decisions about the most suitable repositioning strategies and propose recommendations
● create a feasibility report using features of the report genre
● cite sources using in-text referencing in the body and provide a source reference list
● sequence and organise ideas, supported by visual representations
● use language conventions to communicate business repositioning strategies.
See the stimulus material attached (Stimulus.pdf), you must use primarily these sources with additional external sources. As it is an academic feasibility report, all evidence/claims must be backed up by your stimulus/sources. Listed below is the context, task, and detailed steps to complete the feasibility report. I have attached the original TASK SHEET and a HIGH-LEVEL RESPONSE for a similar task. Please keep in mind that this high-level response is not to be replicated, just closely followed so you have a good understanding of what you should be doing. You must follow the specific task described below in the Business Assignment Task Sheet.pdf as that is the one specific to my task.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more