Genetic History/ Genogram and Interpretation (25 points)
The assignment will include the following criteria:
1. Complete a Genetic Family History Form on an individual/patient of choice and attach as an appendix.
2. Construct a genogram and attach as an appendix.
3. Provide an explanation of the genogram by interpreting the family history.
4. Discuss patterns of the disease focusing on a single disorder/condition.
5. Research the literature on the inheritance and risk of the disorder/condition/trait.
6. Discuss factors complicating the interpretation, the overall risk of genetic disorder/condition/trait, and identify additional information needed.
7. The scholarly paper should be 2-3 pages excluding the title, reference pages, and appendices.
8. Attach the Genetic Family History and the Genogram as two separate appendices to the paper.
9. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion. Refer to APA manual to properly title the appendix.
10. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
11. Include a minimum of two (2) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old. The course textbook may be one of the references.
12. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
13. Submit the assignment to Turnitin prior to the final submission, review the originality report, and make any needed changes
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more