Week 2 Nursing Objectives
Please answer the following questions and then upload into the site labeled Week 2 Learning Objectives
1. The Profession of Nursing
1. Nursing Education and Accreditation
1. Identify the roles of major nursing organizations that have an impact on nursing education.
1. Describe the differences between the ANA, ANCC, CCNE, NLN, and STTI
1. Describe the nursing education accreditation process and its importance.
1. Describe the types of nursing programs and degrees.
1. Explain the purpose of the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree.
1. The History of Nursing
1. Identify several key figures and events in nursing history.
1. Describe the past image of nursing and critical related issues
1. What is a Profession?
1. Compare and contrast a profession with an occupation.
1. Describe what powers a profession has in our society.
1. Describe autonomy and self-regulation within a profession.
1. What is Nursing?
1. Discuss the ANA definition of nursing.
1. Explain the meaning of caring to nursing.
1. Compare and contrast the art of nursing with the science of nursing.
1. Compare and contrast the major nursing roles.
1. Nursing as a Profession
1. Explain how a nurse enters the profession.
1. Describe the current ethnic/gender characteristics of the nursing profession.
1. Explain the relevance of standards to the nursing profession.
1. Compare and contrast Nurse Practice Act and Nursing Standards of Care.
1. Discuss the development and roles of nursing associations.
1. Define certification and credentialing.
If you are taking information from the power point slides, you do not have to provide an APA reference. This part is more about what you gained from class lecture and discussion this week.
1. Name 3 events or key figures that you believe have impacted nursing. What was the impact and was it positive or negative?
2. Is nursing a profession? Explain the reason for your answer.
3. You have been tasked to write a new definition of nursing-what would it say?
4. List 3 examples of the “art” of nursing
5. List 3 examples of the “science” of nursing
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more