https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/opinion/sunday/chris-hughes-facebook-zuckerberg.html this is the question and the amount of sentences is put on each end of the question.
1) What are your initial reactions to Hughes article? What information surprised or stood out to you? What is his overall argument? (5-7 sentences)
2) In paragraph 9 Hughes asserts that historically the American government has attempted to break up corporations deemed to have monopolized business within some sector of the economy.
What exactly is a monopoly and which monopolies does Hughes present to support his assertion? (3-4 sentences)
3) Having taken fifty-plus paragraphs to establish that the Facebook monopoly is a problem Hughes eventually proposes a strategy for resolving this issue. What is the two-part solution Hughes presents to break up this mighty social media corporation? (3-5 sentences)
4) How does Hughes leverage his personal familiarity with Zuckerberg in his argument? In other words discuss ways in which Hughes attempts to “humanize” this multi-billionaire. How well does he do this? Which appeals does this strategy evoke? Locate at least two specific examples of this strategy in action. (5-7 sentences)
5) About 15 paragraphs into Hughesâ€™ argument you may have thought to yourself â€œJust how long is this?â€ and scrolled down the document or flipped to the final page only to come to the realization that Hughesâ€™ argument is several thousand words in length. Certainly it is not unusual for rhetors to make such robust arguments but someone with Hughesâ€™ credentials could have written and subsequently published this text in any number of publications. What assumptions has Hughes made about readers of the New York Times that likely influenced his decision to publish his argument there? (3-5 sentences)
Requirements: in the directions
We confidently assure you of high-quality work. We engage several strategies to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control before being submitted to the customers. We guarantee that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with academic writing standards. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself to meet your needs.
All of our professional essay writers are highly educated, experienced, and have studied at accredited institutions around the world. Some have even been published in academic journals within their field. With our team, you know you’re in the best hands with a company that truly cares about your academic achievements and success.
If this is all starting to sound too good to be true, here’s a little bit more about how it all works. First, fill out our custom essay order form or get a quote form, and let us know your deadline, instructions, and any other details that would help. Once that’s all set, we’ll get you connected with a top writer in your discipline or subject area. After your essay is written, it goes through quality assurance and a plagiarism checker before it gets delivered to you, on time, before your deadline. All you have to do is download it and you’re ready to go!
During the process, our exceptionally friendly and supportive customer service team is on hand and accessible 24/7 to answer any of your questions. Think of us as your support network here by your side to help you soar to success. Ready to get started with our affordable essay writing service and make your student life more stress-free? Get your free quote now.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more