For this paper you are to compare and contrast two criminology theories (you pick the criminology theories) and evaluate how these theories helped establish police patrol procedures and other strategies for crime prevention. The purpose of this assignment is for each student to demonstrate orginal critical thinking on criminology theories, the published scholarly literature, and how you can apply criminological theories to help address a real-world problem.
MRJ501 Paper Requirements Checklist
– All papers must be AT LEAST 10 pages of written text (you may not go under, but may go over) – this DOES NOT includes title page, references, charts, images, and any appendices (appendices are not required).
– VERY IMPORTANT: All papers must be 100% original work for this class. The discovery of previous work being used as part of your paper will be treated as plagiarism. You cannot reuse papers submitted for previous courses. There is no double dipping of papers allowed at the University. All submitted work must be fresh. If you choose to use previous work, on a limited basis, you must quote the material per APA 7th edition standards, and use it very sparingly. Please police yourself accordingly as questionable Turn It In results will have an adverse impact on your score and may result in the forwarding of the work to the Dean’s Office as a matter of University protocol.
– All papers must be typed and DOUBLE-SPACED.
– All papers must use 12 point Times New Roman font, with 1″ margins all around (top, bottom, and sides)
– All papers must have page numbers (excluding the cover page) in the top right-hand corner of each page
– All papers must use APA 7th edition format for citations and references
– All papers must have a minimum of five (5) different acceptable academic sources
– Only the following are considered acceptable academic sources:
1. Peer-reviewed journal articles (online or hard copy)
2. The readings/articles in the content section may be used
3. U.S. Government publications. You cannot use all government documents, you must use at least three peer reviewed sources as part of your five.
– Title, save, and upload your papers to the Assignments Folder as a word.doc only
– Papers that fall short of minimum length will have a max point award related to the % of the paper they actually submit. For example the max possible for a paper that is 50% short of the minimum length will be 50%.
Note: This Assignment is directly connected to the following Course Objectives:
CO1: Analyze the main assumptions of prominent theories within criminology
to current topics within the criminal justice arena
CO3: Judge the impact of criminological theory and research on social policy.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more