Please help with following written assignment:
· Discussion 1: Survey the literature from the past six months to find one application each for DSS, BI, and analytics. Summarize the applications on one page, and submit it with the exact sources. (one page)
· Exercise 15: Find information about IBM Watson’s activities in the healthcare field. Write a report. (one page)
· Discussion 1: Discuss the difficulties in measuring the intelligence of machines. (one page)
· Exercise 4: In 2017, McKinsey & Company created a five-part video titled “Ask the AI Experts: What Advice Would You Give to Executives About AI?” View the video and summarize the advice given to the major issues discussed. (half page)
· Exercise 5: Watch the McKinsey & Company video (3:06 min.) on today’s drivers of AI at youtube.com/watch?v=yv0IG1D-OdU and identify the major AI drivers. Write a report. (half page)
· Exercise 15: Explore the AI-related products and services of Nuance Inc. (nuance.com). Explore the Dragon voice recognition product. (one page)
Your paper should meet these requirements:
· At least (1+1+1+0.5+0.5+1) pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
· Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
· Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles to support your positions, claims, and observations.
· References should be relevant and recent (in last 3 years). No bogus and made-up references
· If you need to quote from reference, do not exactly quote, rephrase the quote as direct quote increases plagiarism percentage.
· Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques.
· No plagiarism
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more