Focus of the Final Paper
Much of your coursework regarding moral questions and moral theory may seem abstract. This broad overview is necessary to have a complete understanding of the subject. Your Final Paper must be eight to ten pages (excluding title and references pages) and should synthesize moral theory and ethical considerations with their application to a .
Select a topic for your Final Paper from the following:
1. Do not resuscitate requests/issues (DNR)
3. Wrongful conception
4. Organ donation
5. Stem cell research
6. Informed consent
7. Assisted suicide
8. Practices specific to diverse cultural contexts
9. Your own topic, with instructor approval
Your Final Paper must include the following regarding your chosen topic:
1. Identify a legal/ethical issue or dilemma within your topic.
2. Provide the history of the issue or dilemma.
3. Present current resources to address the issue or dilemma.
4. Evaluate alternative or better solutions for the issue or dilemma addressed.
5. Analyze the potential effects of this issue and predict how they may be addressed in the future.
Additionally, you must address at least three of the course learning outcomes as they apply to your selected topic. Forexample, you could address the Patients Bill of Rights as it pertains to ado-not-resuscitate (DNR) order. Or, you could discuss the elements of autonomy, fidelity, and confidentiality as they are incorporated in the ethics of organ donation. The three outcomes you select must be explained in relation to your selected topic.
The course learning outcomes are as follows:
1. Analyze the evolution and application of moral theory and ethical principles in health care.
2. Discuss the elements of autonomy, fidelity and confidentiality.
3. Explain the legal rights of individuals as they interact with health care services.
4. Explain the process, including cultural diversity, for ethical decision making.
5. Analyze the monitoring systems that ensure human rights, legal aspects, and quality health care.
6. Discuss the implications of the Patients Bill of Rights.
7. Analyze selected ethical and legal case studies that have .
You must utilize at least eight to ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five years (not including the textbook). You may also supplement your paper with interviews of agency personnel, comparisons of in varying communities or service populations, updates on current legislative initiatives in the area, and ethical analyses of the issues and services involved with the current situation(s) analyzed.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
1. Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the
Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
1. Title of paper
2. Students name
3. Course name and number
4. Instructors name
5. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least eight to ten scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past five
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more