Need to do this assignment for Ramada by Wyndham Singapore
This module aims to provide an understanding of the ongoing facility development processes required to maintain a contemporary product within hospitality premises; incorporating analysis of the interface between the structure, meeting changing market demand and operational requirements. It will develop student skills and knowledge gained at Level 4 and during their Industrial Work Experience period with regard to operational aspects of managing a THE environment.
• Rationale for design considerations in all permanent hospitality facilities to meet changing market demand
• Understanding of different design propositions; consideration of multi-purpose and flexible design including the use of new technologies and design materials
• Incorporation of appropriate sustainable and ecological systems into new design projects; financial and practical implications.
• Operational practices, procedures and initiatives considered and undertaken in the Hospitality, Tourism or Events industries including problems that arise as a result of direct and indirect influences
• Consideration of the practical implementation of refurbishment programmes upon the operation of a hospitality business; phasing, impact upon finance, staff, customers and facility usage.
• Evaluation of a venue design project; how to analyze the success or otherwise of a project with regard to meeting financial, marketing and customer satisfaction targets
• Individual and team development incorporating transferable and organisational skills
• Formal presentations of findings and recommendations including oral, visual and written formats
Hospitality facilities in terms of this module are those spaces which the customer has access to either passing through, as a personal space as in their room or a space where they will be attending an event with others. Whether these facilities are part of new builds, conversions or refurbishments, the success or failure of the host business will depend on how effectively the design provides the correct functionality to the facilities and services to satisfy the targeted customers in a highly competitive market. Customer areas are the major focus but equally as important are the back-office activities that support successful and efficient operations.
project – research, analyze and evaluate hospitality design concepts in light of changing customer demands and business needs. You are also required to suggest and present recommended refurbishment ideas for the case study discussed in class. Recommendations should incorporate innovative technologies and concepts.
For this Group Presentation you are required to provide:
2) An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
First slide writes the main points and then in the next slide describe all the points. Total word counts 500. (Without the word count of references)
ASSIGNMENT GUIDANCE NOTES
An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
(I) MUST mention about Servicescape Model – definition, how is it applied in the industry, benefits of using it.
(II) Choose FOUR (4) operational areas of a Hotel (since a hotel is your case study)
(III) Analysis of the various design criteria of each operational area especially their Physical Environment Dimensions (door height, corridor length & width, lift capacity, lobby size, type of lounge seating, layout of reception area, spacing between table)
(IV) Analyse why is the kitchen placed at the back/front of the restaurant, why the washrooms placed away from patron’s view.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more