[Type text] [Type text] [Type text]
HRM2100 HUMAN RESOUCE MANAGEMENT
TRIMESTER 1, 2021
This is an online exam
All students must submit their answers in an MSWord document uploaded to Moodle by the given date – Tuesday 8th June, 11:59pm.
Until Tuesday 8th June, 11:59pm
MATERIALS SUPPLIED BY THE INSTITUTE:
MATERIALS PERMITTED IN EXAMINATION:
TOTAL MARKS: 50
CONTRIBUTION TO OVERALL MARK: 50%
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1. Upload your completed answers on an MSWord document to Moodle
2. This paper consists of two parts (A and B).
· Part A consists of six short answer questions of six marks each. Answer ANY five of the six questions from Part A
· Part B consists of one compulsory question worth 20 marks. You must answer this question.
Part A: Please answer five (5) of the six (6) questions (worth 6 marks each = 30 marks in total).
Aim to write approximately 200-300 words in each of your answers. Some bullet points are acceptable.
1. List the three main stages in the evolution of human resource management in Australia (3 marks) and outline the significance or each one (3 marks).
2. Explain why job analysis is a key activity in HRM (3 marks) and how it relates to the overall HRM function (3 marks).
3. “There is no point in bringing good new staff through the front door if your existing staff is leaving through the back door”. What does this say about talent retention? (6 marks)
4. Discuss how performance management can be used to contribute to a positive workplace culture (6 marks).
5. Explain why it is important for an organisation to have effective reward management practices in place (6 marks).
6. There are several key Workplace Health and Safety issues in workplaces. Identify three of them (3 marks) and explain how they contribute to good HRM (3 marks).
PART B: Please answer the one (1) compulsory question worth 16 marks – 20 marks in total.
Aim to write approximately 500-700 words in your answer. Some bullet points are acceptable.
The Fair Work Act is Australia’s major piece of Industrial Relations legislation. In your own words outline what it contains (4 marks) and what you believe that it is intended to achieve (4 marks). You should include an outline of the National Employment Standards (4 marks) as well as Australia’s main industrial relations institutions (4 marks).
END OF EXAM PAPER
HRM2100 HUMAN RESOUCE MANAGEMENT Page 2 of 2
310 King Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
T +61 3 8663 7188
E [email protected]
Ozford Institute of Higher Education
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more