12 short answer questions
please check grammar
Use references as needed
1) Identify the levels of strategic managers and discuss their role in the strategic management process.
2) Explain the difference between functional and general managers. Provide an example of each from your college or university.
3) Explain the formal strategic planning process. Name each step in the process and describe the specific activities included in each step and the relationship between the steps.
4) Identify and discuss the criticisms of the traditional strategic planning process and why it is useful to view strategy as an emergent process.
5) Select three of the cognitive biases that individual decision makers experience. Then describe the bias and a real or hypothetical situation for each of them, explaining how the bias is evident in the situation.
6) Describe three characteristics of strong strategic leaders. Explain how each of the three characteristics would help motivate and lead an organization’s personnel.
7)Describe the major limitations of the models for industry analysis. Does the existence of these limitations mean that the models are not useful? Why or why not?
8) Consider the macroenvironment facing a large, international airline headquartered in the United States (such as American Airlines or United Airlines). Give at least three examples of important trends or events from each of the segments of the airline’s macroenvironment (macroeconomic, global, technological, demographic, social, political, and legal), and explain whether each represents a threat or an opportunity for the firm.
9)Identify and describe the four building blocks of competitive advantage. Provide an example of each using a real company situation.
10)Explain the process by which increased production volume leads to lower costs. Give an example from a real or hypothetical firm. Can this process apply to a service organization as well as a manufacturing one? If so, give an example. If not, explain why not.
11) Discuss why superior efficiency is important and the many ways that different parts of the organization can help achieve it.
12) Discuss why superior quality is important, and describe how companies can achieve superior quality.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more