Order Lupus Analysis Paper
Select a disability from the above identified areas and complete the Disability Analysis. Your Disability Analysis paper should including the following sections:
1. Code and Diagnosis: Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM) and/or the International Classification of Diseases (ICD) code and diagnosis.
2. Definition/Description: Provide a thorough definition/description of disability including:
b. body systems involved,
c. onset, progression, and expected duration
d. prognosis, and
e. potential complications
3. Clinical evaluations: Identify and briefly describe typical clinical evaluations performed to diagnose the condition, and specifics about the types of evaluations or assessments (validity and reliability of the instruments).
a. Trauma and Crisis: Identify and briefly describe how you would assess for crisis (e.g., suicide assessment) and assess for trauma. Include in your narrative the potential impact trauma and crisis may have on individuals with this identified disability.
4. Co-occurring Conditions or Disorders: Common conditions or disorders that may co-occur with identified disabling condition and their impact on the person. Potential for substance use disorders to mimic and/or co-occur with a variety of disorders.
5. Models of Rehabilitation Counseling: Briefly describe two (2) paradigms of rehabilitation counseling and compare and contrast (i.e., identify both pros and cons) when working with a client with the identified disability from each perspective.
6. Treatment and Interventions: Identify and explain typical treatment and interventions including medication (if psychopharmacological, include classifications, indications, and contraindications), restoration therapies, counseling etc. and within which context treatment occurs in the continuum of care – inpatient, outpatient, partial hospitalization and aftercare.
7. Treatment Team: Identify members of the typical rehabilitation team including medical, psychological, and rehabilitation personnel who work with the person with the disability and their role when working as part of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
8. Functional Limitations: Explain any functional limitations and their impact on holistic functioning (i.e., physical, spiritual, sexual, vocational, social, relational, and recreational).
9. Assistive Technologies: Brief description of assistive technology that may be employed and how the assistive technology would suit the “client” or others with this disability. Identify potential environmental barriers the individual may experience.
10. Vocational Implications: Identify potential environmental, attitudinal, and individual barriers in relation to vocational implications and interventions or strategies you would work use with the client to address the barriers.
11. Psychological and Social Implications: Identify potential environmental, attitudinal, and individual barriers in relation to psychological and social implications (person with a disability and family) and interventions or strategies you would work use with the client to address the barriers.
12. Multicultural Considerations: Identify potential environmental, attitudinal, and individual barriers in relation to multicultural considerations and interventions or strategies you would work use with the client to address the barriers.
13. Community Resource: Include one resource in our area that works with people who have the disability. Include the agency name, contact information, address/location, services provided/offered, eligibility (if applicable), cost, and any other information that would be helpful.
It is expected that students will consult a variety of sources when preparing analyses (books, peer reviewed journal articles, professional literature, and high quality websites ending in .org, .gov, or .edu are acceptable, no wikis etc.). Students must cite at least two peer reviewed journal articles. This analysis should be written in narrative form, not lists, and should use appropriate headings to identify the sections of the analysis (listed above). Students are expected to adhere to the stylistic conventions of the most recent edition of the APA Manual. Do not cut and paste the information.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more