Order Nursing Assignment Help
1. Select one of the four concepts for your assignment: trust, hope, suffering, or uncertainty.
2. Determine the aim or purpose of your analysis; what do you want to accomplish by conducting this concept analysis? Answer the questions, “Why am I doing this?” and “Why is this relevant to nursing knowledge and nursing science?”
3. Conduct your literature review by identifying all uses of the term that you can discover. Answer, “What are the known conceptualizations?”
4. Locate and use a minimum of 3 dictionary definitions, 1 thesaurus entry, and 5 scholarly references from the nursing literature (you may use non-nursing literature, if necessary). Combined, these references will be the basis for identifying and defining attributes of your selected concept.
5. Determine the critical or defining attributes of the concept by identifying what each instance or use of the term has in common with the other uses. The more scholarly references you locate and use, the easier it is to determine critical attributes of a concept.
6. Create 4 cases using the critical attributes: [Note that you will describe one of the following cases “
A. Construct a model case or a real-life scenario that uses the concept and includes all critical attributes of the concept. Explain how you use each critical attribute. This case should be an accurate representation or model of your concept.
B. Construct a contrary case or one that is opposite of the concept. Support the claims you make by explaining how and why the contrary case does not contain any of the critical attributes of your concept.
C. Construct a borderline case or one that is related to the concept but is not actually an example of the concept. Support the claims you make by explaining how and why the borderline case differs from the model and contrary cases (i.e., does not contain all of the critical attributes of your concept, etc.)
D. Construct an invented case or fictitious scenario that uses the concept and includes all of the critical attributes. Explain how you use each of the critical attributes.
7 Identify related concepts; provide a list of terms that are related to or similar to the concept.
8 Identify an inaccurate use of the concept. Provide an example of how the concept is used in a way that is improper or incorrect.
9 Identify concept antecedents and consequences. This should include a description of (1) concepts or traits that precede (antecedent) the existence of the concept and (2) concepts or traits that follow (consequence) the existence of the concept. An antecedent cannot be one of the attributes, but a consequence may be.
DO NOT USE THESE REFERNCES :
Textbook: Nursing Theorists and Their Work
Textbook: Nursing in Contemporary Society: Issues, Trends, and Transition to Practice.
Article: Nursing Concept Analysis in North America: State of the Art
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more