EBP Poster & Presentation
No unread replies.No replies.
1. At a minimum, EBP/research posters should include the following sections:
1.Title, Student Name, Widener University
2. Abstract (150-250 words max)
3. Introduction / Background (Keep it brief!)
4. Clinical Issue: Identify clinical issue, significance & and PICO(T) question
5. Search Process: brief – databases & keywords used
6. Critical Appraisal of Evidence: brief! Identify and synthesize key findings from 3 research articles related to your topic (and PICO(T) question) that have been critically appraised and evaluated for a potential change in nursing practice (* articles must be from peer-reviewed journals & ideally published within the past 5-7 years [unless it is a seminal work on the topic]).
7. Summary of Practice Recommendations: summarize the key practice changes that are recommended based on your findings.
8. Conclusion: Provide a few sentences concluding your topic & findings.
9. References: must be in APA format
2. Posters should be developed using an electronic scientific poster template. Free templates using PowerPoint can be found at MakeSigns.com (https://www.makesigns.com/SciPosters_Templates.aspx (Links to an external site.)). The typical poster size for conferences is 48×36 (landscape). The design/layout you select is up to you and should be appropriate for the information that you plan to present.
3. Tips for creating EBP posters:
Keep words to a minimum! Should have fewer words in each section than your papers.
Include as much white space as possible.
Images, graphs, and charts are a great way to display information (instead of text).
Bullet points make information easier to read in a poster.
Font size in a 48×36 poster should be at least 24 points.
4. Students will exhibit &/or verbally present their posters on the Poster Day if being held in person -OR- in person virtually if course is being held in an online platform (such as Zoom). Other nursing students and faculty may be invited to attend to view the posters so that a conference-like atmosphere is attained.
Click on the attachment for more detail, examples and grading rubric.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more