1. You can write about anything database-related except the history of databases.
2. The topic needs to have sufficient scholarly sources published within the last five years. The topic should be highly relevant and specific to databases.
3. In addition to scholarly support, strong Biblical support is essential to your success. The topic must include suitable opportunities for the integration of a Biblical worldview. For example, assure you integrate a Biblical worldview into the management, storage, integrity and security surrounding the storage of personal information. At least one question you could esteem to address is what are the policies, procedures, processes, and standards that are appropriate to ethically and Biblically hold personal property of others? What are we called to do as believers to care for the personal property of others? In other words, provide a justification for the ethical storage of user data.
4. Write a 1-paragraph summary, with at least 250 words, of what you plan to discuss in your paper. Your instructor will read your proposal and either approve it or suggest that you select another topic. If your topic is not approved, you will have 2 calendar days to resubmit a second proposal for full credit. The summary must be written in 12-point Times New Roman font and be double-spaced.
5. The 1-paragraph summary must be in 3rd person narrative. That is, do not include any references to yourself (i.e. I, we, my, mine, ours) or the second person (e.g., you, yours, etc.). Acceptable pronouns are he, she, his, hers, they, them, theirs, etc.
6. Select a topic that will allow you to get at least 7 valid scholarly references for your research paper. Note that websites and articles from websites are not considered scholarly sources. Although your references page will be due in a separate deliverable, you must keep it in mind when selecting your topic.
7. Use / search for the Liberty University Online Writing Center. The current link at the time of this writing is: https://www.liberty.edu/academics/graduate/writing/?PID=17176
8. The writing center addresses important elements such as where to find scholarly journal articles, how to use proper APA, how resolve grammatical issues, and many other important elements to assist your research and writing
I have an example of a topic that was chosen last year attached. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS WORK. CHOOSE ANOTHER TOPIC. THIS IS ATTACHED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES ONLY!!! ONE ATTACHMENT IS THE DOCUMENT AND THE OTHER ATTACHMENT IS DOCUMENT WITH COMMENTS FROM THE PROFESSOR.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more