The objective of this assignment is to examine the discrepancy between what a company considers as their “the next huge success” and the what the consumers actually “perceive” as desirable.
Instruction: 25 points Even successful companies and seasoned marketing professionals experience product failures. (e.g. Sony Bean.) When targeting foreign markets, lack of understanding the global consumer behaviors and market environments could be attributed to reasons of such failure. However, even domestic companies marketing to domestic consumers may fail to fully comprehend the consumers.
Research a domestic product that was marketed for the U.S. market that failed in the last 5 years. You may consider:
· Product/Service that failed within 1 year of launch and totally disappeared
· Product/Service that realized their shortcoming within short period after launch and altered their product/service and ultimately survived
· Product/Service that was successful for years but failed to remain relevant and consequently failed
For submission and presentation in class, research the following questions. College level research and critical thinking responses are expected. MLA citation required.
1. Name of the Product/Service that failed
2. Target Market Strategy of the company (exactly whom did the company target)
3. Pricing Strategy utilized
4. Distribution Strategy utilized (Supply Chain if that affected the failure, how the Product/Service was distributed, where the product/service was sold)
5. Promotional Method and Message utilized
6. Cost of Research conducted prior to the launch (assess the company’s commitment to research)
7. Content of Research (did the company ask the right questions to research)
8. Research findings before Launch (was the finding all green light, or did the company ignore any red flags to rush the product launch to garner first mover advantage or other reasons)
9. Your detailed analysis of why the Product failed.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more