Purpose: To critically appraise and summarize the evidence that supports your PICO question
Resources: Use the research textbook:
Polit, D. F., & Beck, C. T. (2018). Essentials of nursing research appraising evidence for nursing practice. Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer.
Assignment: Search for, identify, and retrieve the best evidence that supports the issue PICO question and below.
Topic: Proning Therapy for COVID-19 Patients
Clinical question: Has the use of proning therapy reduced mortality and intubation rates in COVID-19 positive patients?
P- Covid- 19 Positive patients
I- Proning therapy
C- Prone vs not prone
O- Reduced intubation & mortality of COVID-19 patients
1. Based on the selected article that pertains to the above topic – Submit one table and article using the correct table format (Individual, Systematic Review, OR Clinical Practice Guideline) the tables are attached please select 1 table that is appropriate for the article.
2. When searching the literature, look for the highest level of evidence to answer your question. Studies should be within the last 5 years and completed in the United States.
3. Complete the table using your own words. Use bullet points and phrases not complete sentences. No direct quotes will be accepted. Wording MUST be substantial, the more detailed the better.
4. Refer to the level of evidence resources to define the level of evidence for your article
5. Use size 8-10 font and complete all parts of the table. Be sure to use full APA reference citation for your article on the top of the page
6. Tables should all be on one page only
7. Submit all articles with the assignment. A scanned or hard copy needs to be turned it. You need to highlight in the article where the information was found for your tables.
8. Clinical practice guidelines will only be accepted from the ECRI Guideline Trust. https://guidelines.ecri.org/
9. Systematic reviews should be from Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more