The APRN must be knowledgeable of their state’s regulatory laws as it pertains to prescribing non-scheduled and scheduled medications across the lifespan. (Resource: Link for State Regulation https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DY4y3jkPlaXSa1DMKWPJTGY-RUG1mkZh/view?usp=sharing)
Review state regulations for APRN prescribers in the state in which you live or the state where you plan to be certified. Review the CDC Interactive Training Series for Healthcare Providers in Module 1 and Module 4 https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/training/online-training.html
1. Summarize which agency/agencies regulate/oversee APRN prescribing in your state.
2. Summarize the educational requirements for prescribing as an APRN.
3. Differentiate the regulations in your current state and state(s) you are considering practicing in or a neighboring state.
4. Create an outline of the actions required to prescribe in your identified state.
5. Summarize the Controlled Substances regulations in your state and the process for obtaining your DEA registration.
6. Summarize the main concepts for CDC Module 1 and Module 4.
7. Conclude the paper describing your plan for implementing safe prescribing practices as an APRN addressing your state’s regulations and the CDC Opioid guidelines.
8. Use APA 7 format for your write up and cite any resources/evidence that you have utilized. The paper is to be 2500-4500 words, excluding title page and references.
Due: 06/04/21, 11:59 pm PT
Length: The paper is to be 2500-4500 words, excluding title page and references.
Format: APA 7 Style
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more