What is Amazon EC2?
Top of Form
In this discussion, I will describe EC2, and I have learned it from module number 2 and the most challenging task in this types of EC2 Instances.
What is Amazon EC2?
· It stands for Elastic Compute Cloud
· EC2 is one of the most popular AWS Service, and it is used everywhere.
· This is the way to do Infrastructure as a Service on AWS
· It mainly consists in the Capability of
· Renting Virtual machine (EC2), they are called EC2 Instances.
· You can store data on Virtual drives or EBS volumes
· Distribute load across machines (Elastic Load Balancer)
· You can scale services using an Auto Scaling Group (ASG).
· Knowing EC2 fundamental to understand how the cloud works because, as I said before, the cloud can rent these servers whenever you need or on-demand.
· Any physical device that is not an Amazon EC2 instance that can execute the CodeDeploy agent and access to public AWS service endpoints is an on-premises instance.
· You can use different types of EC2 instances that are optimized for other use cases.
· Aws has the following naming convention:
· M: instance class
· 5: generation (AWS improves them over time)
· 2xlarge: size within the instance class
· They are seven types of EC2 Instances:
1. General Purpose
· These are great for a diversity of workloads such as webservers or code repositories.
· They will have a good balance between Compute, Memory, and Networking
· t2.micro is a General Purpose EC2 instance which is a free tier in AWS
2. Compute Optimized
· Great for the compute-intensive task that requires high-performance processors
· Example: Batch processing workloads, Media transcoding, High-performance web servers, High-performance computing (HPC), scientific modeling and machine learning, Dedicated servers. So, all these things are tasks that require an excellent CPU, perfect compute side, and so EC2 instances have this kind of particularity
· Fast performance for workloads that process large data sets in memory (RAM).
· Use cases: High performance for relational/non-relational databases, Distributed web-scale cache stores, so for our elastic cache, for example, In-memory databases optimized for Business Intelligence and Applications performing real-time processing of big unstructured data
4. Accelerated Computing
· Mainly used for hardware accelerators or co-processors to execute functions like floating point number computations, graphics processing, and data pattern matching faster than software running on CPUs.
5. Storage Optimized
· Great for storage-intensive tasks that require high, sequential read and write access to large data sets on local storage.
· Use cases: High-frequency online transaction processing systems, Relational & NoSQL databases, Cache for in-memory databases, Data warehousing applications, and distributed file systems.
6. Instance Features
· It provides a more significant number of additional features that help you deploy, manage, and scale your applications.
· They are Burstable Performance Instances, Multiple Storage Options, EBS-optimized Instances, Cluster Networking, and Intel Processor Features
7. Measuring Instance Performance
· Working with instances for CodeDeploy – AWS CodeDeploy. https://docs.aws.amazon.com/codedeploy/latest/userguide/instances.html
· Introduction to Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2 …. https://www.siliconvalleycloudit.com/introduction-to-amazon-elastic-compute-cloud-ec2/
Bottom of Form
Just add 125 words
I have gone through your report about EC2 and its instance types,Basically, an instance type determines the hardware’s characteristics of the host computer that is used for your EC2 instance. An EC2 instance, it is like a virtual server located in the AWS cloud From an Amazon Machines Image (AMI), you can launch a single or multiple EC2 instances.
How is an EC2 instance different from a host computer?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more