Option 1: Analyzing Reseacher
Sept 1: Visit the public Library of science (PLOS one)
Website: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/browse/psychology (a peer-reviewed journal that freely publishes research articles with open licenses). Do a search for an article that interests you, then answer the following in 200 words or more:
1. What is the hyperlink to the study you chose?
2. What is the title of the study, and who conducted the research?
3.Describe the study in few sentences in your own words.
4. Identify and descibe either the basic assumption of the researchers, or if it was an experiment, the hypothesis. why were they conducting this researchers?
5. How was the study performed? what methods were used?
6.What were the results and conclusion of this study?
7. What questions do you still have after reading about this study? for example, if you were to conduct another study based off of this study, what questins would you ask and what would you still want to find out?
Option 2: Using Your Brain
Step 1: Write a discussion post of at least 200 words based on the following prompt ( answer both questions):
1. Think of an activity you did today. Using what you learned in this module, describe at least five different parts of your barin and how they were invoved in that activity.
2.If you wrere a psychologist or neuroscientist interested in learning more about one of those brain parts, what methods could you use to learn more about the brain? ( consider types of studies you could creat, experiments you could design, brain-imaging techniques, and other methods described in your reading)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more