Research Proposal Outline:
This is not the research project. It is merely a research proposal. It only requires one source; however, please remember to cite information in the text (in text citations) and complete the Works Cited Page. This is five paragraphs. Follow the outline.
· Identify the issue or problem that your research will address and attempt to resolve.
· What is the significance of the issue?
· Provide insight to the relevance of the issue.
· Construct a thesis that states the main point(s) of the proposal:
· Thesis Construction idea for this research review in one sentence = name it (issue) + verb it (powerful) + finish it (impact of issue, research approach, intended audience – see underlines below)
II. Summary of the what you already know about the issue.
· Explain and describe what you already know about the issue.
· How does
the issue impact society
· What factor(s) contribute to the issue’s ongoing presence?
III. Summary of your research approach.
· Explain what more you need to learn about the issue.
· What do you
plan to research regarding the issue
? Literature Review should be a part of this plan as well as current trends, data, etc.
· Will you have to clarify terms and concepts?
· What research is needed for the opposing viewpoint?
· What kinds of sources will you use for your research?
IV. Summary of your intended audience.
the intended audience
for your research.
· Who needs to know about this issue?
· Is the audience general, specialized, or both?
· Discuss what people or group of people might benefit from reading your paper.
· How will your audience benefit from your research?
· Why it is worthy of a solution?
· What is at stake if the problem is not solved?
Works Cited (Follow the format of a Works Cited Page)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more