· Free plagiarism
Complete your Week 7 required discussion prompts.
Discussion Prompt #1
· Discuss the elements of informed consent and provide a clinical example about what can happen when some elements are not adhered to.
Discussion Prompt #2
· Describe an organizational environment that would facilitate the ethical practice of nurses caring for chronically ill patients. As you read about patient rights, describe one patient right that is often not fully implemented in the patient care environment. Identify specific strategies to help ensure that this right is supported within the patient care environment. Explain how the registered nurse can assist in protecting patient rights.
Choose a patient-care situation in which the RN should intervene and advocate for the patient. An example of such a situation might be when a patient has not been given complete informed consent.
Include the following in your paper:
· Describe the clinical situation concisely and descriptively. It can be an actual situation or a hypothetical one.
· Apply the Bioethical Decision Making Model to the specific clinical ethical situation that you choose. Address each section of the model in your paper.
· Conclude with a discussion of nursing advocacy in the clinical setting and the nurse’s role as a patient advocate.
Your paper should be 4-5 pages.
You must reference and cite 1-2 scholarly sources other than your text. Include a title page and a reference page to cite your text and adhere to APA formatting.
Review the rubric for further information on how your assignment will be graded.
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in order to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in order to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more