Step 1: Library Research and In-Depth Review
· Using the Library database below, obtain and review business research reports on the company examined in Unit 1.
· Save copies of the reports as you will need to be able to refer to them during the remainder of the course.
· Business Source Complete (EBSCO) : Business Source Complete offers full text coverage in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, accounting, finance and economics. Additional full text, non-journal content includes market research reports, industry reports, country reports, company profiles and SWOT analyses.
Media and Public Relations Databases
· Using the Library databases below, search for stories and articles on the company relating to strategic human resources topics (e.g., employee or labor relations, human capital management, compensation and benefits, diversity, affirmative action, outsourcing, downsizing, employment law matters, etc.) published in the last 12 months. Save copies of the articles as you will need to be able to refer to them during the remainder of the course
· Newsstand (ProQuest) ProQuest Newsstand offers access to full text of over 1,300 newspapers. The collection includes national newspapers.
· Regional Business News (EBSCO) Regional Business News provides full text for more than 80 regional U.S. and Canadian business publications.
Step 2: Corporate Social Media In-Depth Review
Review the selected company’s presence on at least 8 corporate social media channels, paying particular attention to human resources issues or topics. Consider a diverse range of social media channels, including video sites, blogging sites, photograph-sharing sites, and more.
Step 3: Assessment of the Company’s Human Resources Posture
Based on analysis of information obtained in Steps 1–3, prepare a professionally written report assessing the company’s current human resources posture, suitable for presentation to the senior executives of the company. Your report should present your assessment of the human resources areas listed below. The body of the report should be 8–10 pages excluding title, references page(s), and any appendices.
· Benefits and Compensation
· Business Leadership and Strategy
· Employee Relations
· Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
· Organizational and Employee Development
· Talent Management
Deliverable Length: 8-10 pages excluding title, references page(s), and any appendices
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more