(If you want to analyze a dividend paying company, you can find a robust listed in attachment.
In addition, here is a template you will find to be useful for the assignment. It matches the examples given in the textbook on stock valuation models in Chapter 9: Stock Models (Excel workbook) .
Defend your choice of model, and explain why it is appropriate to use for your company’s stock. Be sure to explain how you arrived at any assumptions regarding values used in the model. Determine whether your company appears to be correctly valued, overvalued, or undervalued based on your company’s stock current price and model result. Check Yahoo Finance for current stock prices. Finally, explain why your company’s stock appears to be over-, under-, or correctly valued.
typically be 2–3 pages in length as a general expectation/estimate. Rubric listed below (1-5).
1. Student uses Excel spreadsheet, and the formulas and calculations are correct.
2. Student provides a cogent explanation defending his/her choice of model, why it is appropriate to use for the chosen stock, and how he/she determined any assumptions on the values used in the model, including why the assumptions were required. Assumptions used for model inputs are evidenced-based and sources and/or use of estimation techniques based on historical data support explanation.
3. Student provides a thorough and detailed analysis comparing his/her chosen model with other potential models that could have been used in the analysis.
4. Student provides a thorough and detailed assessment of whether the chosen company appears to be correctly valued, overvalued, or undervalued based on the company’s stock current price and model result, and explains the implications of his/her conclusions. Student correctly determines the current prices of the stock and cites the sources of the price data.
5. Student provides a thorough and detailed assessment explaining the reasons why the company’s stock appears to be over-, under-, or correctly valued and provides rationales that are evidenced-based, uses model’s estimation inaccuracies/weaknesses and the stock’s current price in reasons given, and are beyond personal opinion.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more