Each Discussion Board Requires Peer Replies.
What does this mean? Read below for some ideas.
As you reply to your peer’s writing, please follow these guidelines:
1. Respond in the spirit of helpfulness and respect.
2. The best response are ones that are observational; they point directly to the writing in a specific way and observe something without making a judgment. Share observations of what you notice in the writer’s text, but also share observations you notice of what occurs inside of you as you read the writer’s text.
3. You need not respond in the role of the teacher or fixer of their writing. Respond as a fellow writer and as a reader.
4. Look to be constructive. Ask meaningful questions of the peer. For instance, asking a “What would you say to ______?” sort of question elicits a critical response. Avoid just being the cheerleader: “Great post. I loved it. Thank you. Good luck.”
5. Offer research and resources. Some of the best peer replies actually go out and share a link or a source from the Keiser e-Library databases with the other person.
Note: Peer replies do not have word counts. This is a 4000 level senior course, so meaningful peer replies are expected without a word count provided. Follow the rubric for guidelines:
Peer Response – 20%
Promotes further discussion on the subject matter through thought-provoking peer responses; demonstrates depth of analysis of topic and peer’s post; reveals evident reliance on the primary sources.
Promotes further discussion on the subject matter through meaningful comments that demonstrate understanding of topic and peer’s post.
Engages peers but does not promote further consideration of the material so that additional learning takes place.
Peer engagement does not encourage depth of academic thought or is based on personal opinion only.
Peer responses do not add substance or promote engagement in the discussion in a meaningful way; comments may be superficial or off topic.
Note: If only one peer reply is posted, your discussion thread will receive a penalty of 10%.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more