Using a minimum of 4 recent scholarly peered reviewed article less than 5yrs old for DQ 1 and 3 scholarly peer-reviewed article for DQ 2 must be cited using APA format 750 words for each topic DQ 1 and DQ2 It should be written separately include the http or DOI for all references used please Note: Please see reading references below:
Week 5 DQ1
Describe how someone who is mandated psychological services, may act differently than someone who receives voluntary psychological services. Discuss the role of extrinsic and intrinsic motivation.
Week 5 DQ 2
How does the justice system view psychological services in general?
1. Read “Psychological Evaluations in the Criminal Justice System: Basic Principles and Best Practices” by Miller from Aggression and Violent Behavior (2013).
2. Read “The Significance of Combining Evaluations of Competency to Stand Trial and Sanity at the Time of the Offense” by Chauhan, Warren, Kois, & Wellbeloved-Stone from Psychology, Public Policy, and Law (2015).
3. Read “A Descriptive Analysis of Pretrial Services at the Single-Jurisdictional Level” by Cooprider from Federal Probation (2004).
4. Read “Pre-Trial Therapy: Avoiding the Pitfalls,” by Jenkins, Muccio, & Paris from Healthcare Counselling & Psychotherapy Journal (2015).
5.Read “State of the System: Federal Probation and Pretrial Services,” by Johnson & Baber from Federal Probation (2015).
6. Read “Navigating Your Way Through a Mental Competency Hearing,” by Wagner, Steitz & Tedford from Reporter (2017).
7. Read “Does Mandating Offenders to Treatment Improve Completion Rates?” by Coviello, Zanis, Wesnoski, Palman, Gur, Lynch, & McKay from Journal of Substance Abuse Treatment (2013).
8. Read “Competency to Stand Trial Evaluations in a Multicultural Population: Associations Between Psychiatric, Demographic, and Legal Factors” by Paradis, Owen, Solomon, Lane, Gulrajani, Fullar, & McCullough from International Journal of Law and Psychiatry (2016).
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more