1) (3 pages) Choose a photograph that affects you in a powerful way emotionally, that brings up strong positive or negative feelings. Write about it in two ways:
– Write the facts. What can you KNOW by looking at the photograph?
– What can you imagine that is not clear in the photograph? Make up a story about what you imagine is going on in the picture; the background, location, people, weather, etc.
2) Describe an event or action you are fairly sure you will never experience firsthand. Use the first person (“I”) and be very specific–the more details you incorporate the more likely it is that your reader will believe you. Include your feelings and reactions. (1 page)
3) Visualize a place that you really love, be there, see the details. Now write about it. It could be a corner of your bedroom, an old tree you sat under one whole summer, a table at McDonald’s in your neighborhood, a place by a river. What colors are there, sounds, smells? When someone else reads it, she should know what it is like to be there. She should feel how you love it, not by your saying you love it, but by your handling of the detail. (300 pages)
4) Find 5 stories from a newspaper, popular magazine, or tabloid that seem to you to form–either partially or wholly–the basis for a story. Briefly list what each story is early in your writing practice for this assignment.
Next, sketch out, free-write, or outline a story based on one of them that captures your imagination. Indicate where the story begins, who the main characters are, what the general tone or mood will be (dark or comic, etc.), and from whose point of view you would tell the story.
Often, these newspaper accounts will be the “end” of the story and you will have to fill in the events leading up to the more dramatic event that made the news that day. Or perhaps the story leads you to ask what is going to happen to the person now. (1 page)
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
• Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
• No wordy, vague or poorly constructed sentences
• Clearly written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling and/or punctuation errors.
• Assignments with proper syntax, that demonstrates mastery of the subject, and with clear organization flow.
• Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e. APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
• Proper page numbering, heading, spacing and margins.
• Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
• Plagiarism free guaranteed work.
• Expert proofreading.
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more