This week’s assignment focuses on Chapters 9 and 10 in the textbook. There are four parts to this assignment:
1. Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9)
2. Critiquing Instructions (Chapter 10)
3. Writing Instructions
4. Compare and contrast two articles on writing manuals
Part I. Laboratory and Project Reports
Identify three similarities between the content of Laboratory and Project Reports (Chapter 9) and Proposals (Chapter 6) and Feasibility and Recommendation Reports (Chapter 8)
Part II: Critiquing Instructions (Research involved)
1. Go out to the internet and find instructions for searching the Internet. There are many sources available.
2. Copy and paste the instructions into a Word document. Include the link to the instructions in your document.
3. Using the Outline 10.1 Instructions from the textbook (p. 176), identify all the instruction elements your example has and then list what instruction elements are missing.
Part III: Writing Instruction Manuals
1. Read the articles:
a. Bad Manuals: How to Tell If Your Manual Needs An Overhaul. (2019)
b. The Cost of Poorly Written Technical Manuals. (n.d.) HurleyWrite, Inc.
2. Write one paragraph that compares and contrasts the articles. Include examples if you have encountered any of the issues the articles discuss regarding poorly written manuals.
Part IV: Writing Instructions
1. Write a set of instructions on how to make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich.
2. Download and complete the Instructions Template.
3. Copy and paste the template into your assignment document or attach it as a separate document.
One-inch (1”) margins
Submit as one or two documents.
Check to see that all elements of each part of the assignment have been addressed.
Proofread and spell check your work
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more