· discussion those components that you will be working on in this session to build or improve your professional portfolio
· Arrange to interview a manager or a supervisor of a department at the company where you intern Prepare three (3) to five (5) questions for your interview and describe the main points of the interview content and experience.
· What are some of the major observations you made in regard to your interview; were you satisfied with the information gained during the interview?
· What are some of your own personal strengths and weaknesses related to the interview process?
· Describe the culture of the organization where you are an intern. Provide observations on whether it is hierarchical or a flat organizational structure.
· Is there a mission statement for your organization? Has it been shared with you? Give examples.
· How does your company communicate most effectively?
· Consider your own communication style, in “Apply Learning How to Speak Confidently and Communicate Effectively”
· Reflect on your communication style, are you direct or indirect?
· How can you improve your communication style within your work environment?
Include how they may have furthered your career or caused you to rethink your career goals.
Your paper should include your experiences, observations, and the key concepts based
on the internship and business course experience. Assignment will be a Turnitin paper of 4 pages.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more