Book: Corporate Finance, The Core (3rd Edition), 3rd ISBN: 978-0133097894
Assignment: Questions: Responses to essay questions should be a minimum of 230 words
1. What are agency costs, and how are agency costs of financial distress different from agency benefits of leverage? Explain their impact on calculating the value of a firm with financial distress.
2. When securities are priced fairly, why would the original shareholders of a firm pay the present value of bankruptcy and financial distress costs?
3. What are the dividend payment process and the open-market repurchase process? In your answer, be sure to explain the effects they have in a perfect world.
4. What are the benefits and drawbacks of accumulating cash balances rather than paying dividends and what effects do dividend policy have on this type of decision?
Essays: Responses to essay questions should be a minimum of 250 words, using APA format.
1. What impact does asymmetric information have on the optimal level of leverage? In your answer, be sure to describe the implications of adverse selection and the lemons principle for equity issuance, as well as the empirical implications.
2. Compare and contrast mature profitable firms that exhibit stable cash flows with firms that offer higher risk (dependencies on economy) with unstable cash flows. What risks do they take in regards to leverage use, tax shields, and trading information between managers and investors?
We confidently assure you high-quality work. We engage a number of strategies in to guarantee top-level assignments. The projects go through a thorough system of control prior to being submitted to the customers. Studentscoursework.com guarantees that the assignments delivered are 100 percent plagiarism-free.
We never share or resell customer’s work. Therefore, once it is checked using our plagiarism software, the assignment will be original. In terms of assignment completion, we adhere to the guidelines given by you and assign the work to the most suitable writer. We assign our writers based on various factors such as academic qualification, previous customer feedback, etc.
First and foremost, we provide high-quality work. However, in case you require extra-brilliance, here is what you can do. First, select a top writer who is proficient in a certain discipline. Second, you can seek our editing services.
Our team of editors revises the assignments, checking them to ensure they comply with the standards of academic writings. Additionally, editing may entail refining the language, adding more reference material, and making sure the formatting part is properly done. The editors may also enhance papers completed by yourself in to meet your needs.
We guarantee the following quality in our work to you:
• Properly cited scholarly sources from assigned or outside reading and research.
• No wordy, vague or poorly constructed sentences
• Clearly written and structurally sound sentences, with no grammar, spelling and/or punctuation errors.
• Assignments with proper syntax, that demonstrates mastery of the subject, and with clear organization flow.
• Strict adherence to requested citation styles (i.e. APA, MLA, HARVARD, CHICAGO/TURABIAN)
• Proper page numbering, heading, spacing and margins.
• Parenthetical citations are in the proper format, are properly punctuated and are used at appropriate points to document source material.
• Plagiarism free guaranteed work.
• Expert proofreading.
We use the following tools to crosscheck our assignments:
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more