1. “To gain insight into how educational reforms worked in order to cope with Taiwan’s growing economy” – this question is not answered at all.
2. “Relevant sources, such as graphs, data and case studies, will be used to back up the arguments” – no case studies are used; limited number of sources is used and must be expanded.
3. There are many outdated sources. Leave customer’s sources and substitute all other outdated sources with newer ones (from 2010 and onwards).
4. “Cultural norms and impact on marriage and children” – this section is too general; specific examples must be given here.
5. Case study is not a summary of a source; it is a research strategy and an empirical inquiry that investigates a phenomenon within its real-life context. Thus, your case study is irrelevant and must be rewritten.
6. Conclusion – here, you must draw conclusions on the culture and economic reasons that women avoid marriage. However, you simply summarize your arguments and don’t provide any answers and details to them. Thus, it must be revised.
7. The paper must be carefully proofread because there are many unclear and absurd sentences:
“Women have evolved significantly over recent times and more so over the last two decades.”
“Late marriage results in fewer women exposed to sex.”
“Fertility can also be reduced by debt.”
“Most fertility happens in marriage.”
“Due to their parent’s financial abilities to cater to their basic needs, the provision of a balanced diet, adequate shelter, proper health attention, and sufficient and reliable education.”
“Children are less useful in urban settlements because they spend most of their time indoors and also because units of labour and producers, than in urban setup, are expensive to feed and house.”
“However, the rural decrease the death rate, despite the often terrible living conditions in many cities.”
“More sore, aspirations, shift in attitudes and norms, coupled with decreasing participation in religious and secular social institutions, they have done away with the social pressure to marry, bear children within marriage, and stay in a marriage.”
And many other sentences.
8. All factual information must be supported by in-text citations.
“Most young women attain financial stability at an average age of 30 years” – who said that?
“A rising body of research advocates that significant student arrears levels may decrease marriage rates, sorer for women, and reduce women’s fertility rate” – what research?
“There are numerous discussions about the educated woman’s preference for marriage all over our media and social media platforms with interest on when these women will choose to marry” – where they can be found?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more