Systems Diagrams and Visualization Project
Create the following UML diagrams to visualize the process of doing one of the following activities:
1. ‘Doing Yard Work’ with a 2-person team.
2. ‘Ordering at a Fast-Food Restaurant (both the inside and drive-thru process).
• Use Case diagram
• Activity diagram
• Communications diagram
• Data Flow diagram
• StateChart diagram
Scope for “Doing Yard Work”:
1. The team arrives at the site and prepares the equipment needed to
a. Mow the yard: mower(s) must be fueled, inspected and repaired if needed
b. Trim the yard: weed-eater(s) must be fueled, inspected and repaired if needed
c. Trim the trees: sheers must be cleaned and repaired if needed
2. The team finishes by storing the equipment and cleaning up the site.
3. There is a front and back yard with areas that must be mowed and trimmed (landscape and trees)
4. Each person must work on part of the project (i.e. person-1 can mow the front yard while person-2 trims
trees and landscapes the back yard; then switches yards; then person-1 clean-up while person-2 stores
Scope for ‘Ordering at a Fast-Food Restaurant’
1. The customer arrives at the restaurant ordering station and the process starts from there.
2. Both the inside and drive-thru processes must be documented separately.
3. Assume the inside involves ordering via a kiosk (like Taco Bell uses) directly into an ordering system.
Assume the drive-thru involves ordering through a person who enters into the ordering system.
4. Assume both provide feedback from the automated system back to the customer via a display.
5. The process ends once the customer receives and verifies the order.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more