Does Wi-Fi, cellphone or microwave radiation cause serious damage to our body? Why or why not?
- Write a research paper on the above topic. Just like any other research paper, your research paper should include at least 5 parts:
- Data and Analysis/Discussion (with scientific evidence)
- Along with this document, there are 5 research papers posted in the Final Project folder on Blackboard. You are required to read and refer to these papers when writing your own research paper. Please read these papers in a specific order (the titles of the 5 papers are listed in the recommended order at the end of this document). These 5 research papers should serve the following purposes as you prepare, draft and edit your final research paper:
- As your literature review sources. “A literature reviewsurveys books, scholarly articles, and any other sources relevant to a particular issue, area of research, or theory, and by so doing, provides a description, summary, and critical evaluation of these works in relation to the research problem being investigated. Literature reviews are designed to provide an overview of sources you have explored while researching a particular topic and to demonstrate to your readers how your research fits within a larger field of study.” (https://libguides.usc.edu/writingguide/literaturereview)
- As templates or sample papers as you write your own;
- As your references (you can read more research papers and list them as your references besides these 5 given, but not less).
- Please NOTE that we have 0 tolerance for plagiarism in this course. You may cite the papers but are not allowed to copy and paste sentences or paragraphs into your own paper.
- In this paper, you are also required to give a clear introduction to Electromagnetic Waves (EM waves), including:
- Different parts of the EM spectrum
- What’s in common and what are the differences among different portions of the whole EM spectrum?
- Which part of the EM spectrum do Wi-Fi, cellphone, or microwave radiation belong to, respectively? Are they usually harmful to human body? If yes, what kind of harm/damage do they cause to human body? If no, please explain why.
- Please support your argument with evidence.
- A rubric is also posted in the Final Project folder. Please read the rubric carefully before writing the research paper.
Recommended Order of Reading of the 5 Research Papers
- Questions and Answers about Biological Effects and Potential Hazards of Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields, by FCC, August 1999. (Most important one out of the 5, also the only one that you should try to understand – the relevant parts)
- Microwave Radiation Effects on Humans, by Stephen F. Cleary, Oxford Journals, April 1983. (Important, especially the difference between ionizing radiation and non-ionizing radiation)
- Non-thermal Biological Effects of Microwaves, by Igor Belyaev, Microwave Review (less important, skim, just to find useful information for you)
- Potential Hazards of Cellular Phone Radiation: Responses to Fear and Uncertainty, Harvard Library, May 2002. (Less important, a Student Review Paper, not much new information provided, but some biology jargons may be found in this paper, only for your reference)
- Constraints on biological effects of weak extremely-low-frequency electromagnetic fields, by Robert K. Adair, June 1990. (the most technical paper out of the 5, “very physics”, hard for most people, skim and only look for useful information for your writing)
Extra Credit Opportunities:
You can gain extra credits by visiting the Reading Lab or reporting your progress in the final research paper. You get 1point of extra credit for every Reading Lab visit or every update you make as you work for the final project.
Information about Reading Lab is posted as an Announcement on Blackboard in the “Announcements and Others” tab. Please look for the announcement titled “Reading Lab Available”.
Whenever you finish a part of the final research paper, name them as Update #1, #2, …. and post it in the assignment to earn 1 point of extra credit for each update. These updates you post must be different from each other, which means that you cannot repeat posting the same document for extra credits.
- Free title page and bibliography
- Unlimited revisions
- Plagiarism-free guarantee
- Money-back guarantee
- 24/7 support
- Writer’s samples
- Part-by-part delivery
- Overnight delivery
- Copies of used sources
- Expert Proofreading
- 275 words per page
- 12 pt Arial/Times New Roman
- Double line spacing
- Any citation style (APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian, Harvard)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.
Calculate the price of your order
The price is based on these factors:
Order your paper today and save 15% with the discount code HAPPY
error: Content is protected !!