ASSIGNMENT GUIDANCE NOTES
An evaluation of current hospitality design concepts and how these have changed to meet customer’s demand and market trends. (this is based on the overall hospitality industry)
Examples of Design Concepts…
1. Contemporary Designs
2. Minimalist Approach Design
3. Sustainable Design
4. Historical Design
changed to meet customer’s demand (technology acts as an accessory to the design concept) You may review a brands in hospitality and show how their designs have changed over time.
– Review designs that are currently in trend (establishments designed instagramble, technology, sustainable products, nutritional, health & wellness, etc)
An analysis of the various design criteria of various operational areas in the Front of House in hospitality. Particular attention needs to be given to “Physical Environment Dimensions” with reference to the Servicescape model.
1. MUST mention about Servicescape Model – definition, how is it applied in the industry, benefits of using it.
2. Choose FOUR (4) operational areas of a Hotel (since a hotel is your case study)
3. Analysis of the various design criteria of each operational area especially their Physical Environment Dimensions (door height, corridor length & width, lift capacity, lobby size, type of lounge seating, layout of reception area, spacing between table)
4. Analyse why is the kitchen placed at the back/front of the restaurant, why the washrooms placed away from patron’s view.
A series of refurbishment recommendations and evidence of before and after for one of the case studies discussed in class (based on your case study)
1. Provide some refurbishment suggestions to improve the look, feel, concept of the F&B outlets. Read the case study, especially the the Problem Statement.
2. Be systematic when suggesting the refurbishments.
● 1st – IF NEEDED, change the concept…
● 2nd – Does your new concept require branding…
● 3rd – based on the new concept, How you want the newly renovated outlet to look like? Show a before and after renovation picture.
● 4th – How different is your new concept from your competitors?
1. Use a MOOD BOARD to show what design theme you will follow. (example: colour scheme of wall/furniture, type of floor carpet/tiles, type of furniture)
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more